Skip to content
Warrior Tosan Block Kam SahJay McMeans2020-11-09T01:32:12+00:00
- The Blocking hand folds high and blocks high. The first block is always with the left arm.
- Fold with the blocking hand high.
- Block by bringing the high forearm out and in front of your face and into an upright position. The fist faces out towards the attacker..
- The other hand chambers with the arm flat with the ground and a straight wrist.
- Fold with the opposite hand high and repeat the movements above.
Back to Training