Skip to content
Warrior Sudo Block Kam SahJay McMeans2020-11-09T13:32:39+00:00
- The Blocking hand folds straight across your body. The first block is always with the left arm.
- Fold with the blocking hand bent and folded across your body.
- The other arm is straight out and horizontal with the ground.
- Look the opposite direction of the fold where the attacker would be located.
- Block by bringing both arms forward at the same time. The blocking arm is extended out in front with a slightly bent elbow.
- The other hand chambers with the arm flat with the ground in front of your body with the open palm facing up.
- Look the opposite direction, fold in the opposite manner, and repeat the movements above.
Back to Training