Skip to content
Warrior Song Soo Block Kam SahJay McMeans2020-11-09T01:40:31+00:00
- The Blocking hand folds on the hip opposite of the block. The first block is always with the left arm.
- Fold with the blocking hand across the body and with your fist sitting atop your other fist that is in a chambered position. This is commonly known as a “cup and saucer”.
- Block by bringing the hand from across the body and in front of your face and into an upright position. The fist faces in towards yourself.
- The chambered hand should be horizontal with the fist against the arm next to the elbow. This is a reinforced block.
- The blocking hand now goes down to your side with the closed palm facing up. The hand that was previously reinforcing the block now sits on top of the other hand..
- Repeat the movements above.
Back to Training