Skip to content
Warrior Scoop Block Kam SahJay McMeans2020-11-09T01:30:42+00:00
- The Blocking hand folds low and blocks high. The first block is always with the left arm.
- Fold with the blocking hand low.
- Block by bringing the low hand up in a circular manner and in front of your face and into an upright position. The fist faces in towards yourself.
- The other hand chambers with the arm flat with the ground and a straight wrist.
- Fold with the opposite hand low and repeat the movements above.
Back to Training