Skip to content
Warrior Front Leg Round KickJay McMeans2020-11-09T02:38:11+00:00
- The Front Leg Round Kick is with the front leg and hits with the top of the foot.
- There are 3 parts to every kick, Chamber, Kick, and Recoil.
- The feet should be shoulder width apart with both feet parallel with each other and facing perpendicular to the attacker.
- The kick chambers with the knee high and the lower leg chambered behind the thigh with the heel pulled back. The knee is facing the attacker.
- The kick is from the knee with the leg straightening towards the attacker and strikes with the toes pointed and hits with the top of the foot.
- The recoil brings the heel back toward the posterior and then places the foot down where it started.
Back to Training