Skip to content
Warrior Front Leg Front KickJay McMeans2020-11-09T02:31:02+00:00
- The Front Leg Front Kick is with the front leg and hits with the ball of the foot.
- There are 3 parts to every kick, Chamber, Kick, and Recoil.
- The feet should be shoulder width apart and in an “L” position.
- The front foot should be facing towards the attacker and the back foot should be perpendicular to the front foot.
- The kick chambers with the knee high and the foot under the knee. The knee is facing the attacker.
- The kick goes out straight towards the attacker and strikes with the toes pulled back with the ball of the foot.
- The recoil brings the foot back under the knee and places the foot down where it started.
Back to Training