Skip to content
Warrior CrossJay McMeans2020-11-09T02:23:44+00:00
- The Cross is with the back hand that is by your ear.
- The feet should be shoulder width apart and in an “L” position.
- The front foot should be facing towards the attacker and the back foot should be perpendicular to the front foot.
- The cross goes across your body and punches with the top of your hand facing upwards.
- The hips twist to allow for further reach as well as giving additional power.
- The first two knuckles on your hand are where the punch connects.
- The punch then comes back and into a fighting stance protecting your head and ribs.
Back to Training