Skip to content
Warrior Box Block Kam SahJay McMeans2020-11-09T01:46:29+00:00
- The Blocking hand folds on the hip opposite of the block. The first block is always with the left arm.
- Fold with the blocking hand across the body and with your fist sitting atop your other fist that is in a chambered position. This is commonly known as a “cup and saucer”.
- Block by bringing the hands together from across the body. The previously chambered hand goes into a high block while the other arm goes into a Tosan like block out to the side of the head. This forms a box around your head. The fists face out towards the attacker.
- The vertical arm now goes down to your side with the closed palm facing up. The hand that was previously in a high block now sits on top of the other hand.
- Repeat the movements above.
Back to Training