Skip to content
Warrior Back Leg Round KickJay McMeans2020-11-09T02:44:01+00:00
- The Back Leg Round Kick is with the back leg and hits with the top of the foot.
- There are 3 parts to every kick, Chamber, Kick, and Recoil.
- The feet should be shoulder width apart with both feet parallel with each other and facing perpendicular to the attacker.
- With the feet on the ground you first twist your body towards the attacker and then chambers with the back leg.
- The kick chambers with the knee high and the lower leg chambered behind the thigh with the heel pulled back. The knee is facing the attacker.
- The kick is from the knee with the leg straightening towards the attacker and strikes with the toes pointed and hits with the top of the foot.
- The recoil brings the heel back toward the posterior and then places the foot down and sets down in front. The resulting position is with the feet in an “L” but facing the opposite direction.
- After the kick you should return to the original position.
Back to Training