Skip to content
Warrior Back Leg Front KickJay McMeans2020-11-09T02:33:41+00:00
- The Back Leg Front Kick is with the back leg and hits with the ball of the foot.
- There are 3 parts to every kick, Chamber, Kick, and Recoil.
- The feet should be shoulder width apart and in an “L” position.
- The front foot should be facing towards the attacker and the back foot should be perpendicular to the front foot.
- The kick chambers from the back to the front with the knee high and the foot under the knee. The knee is facing the attacker.
- The kick goes out straight towards the attacker and strikes with the toes pulled back with the ball of the foot.
- The recoil brings the foot back under the knee and sets down in front. The resulting position is with the feet in an “L” but facing the opposite direction.
- After the kick you should return to the original position.
Back to Training